Friday, May 25, 2012

This Meme bothers me so much. I cant stand thinking of raising my children in such a manner. A "because I'm mom" thing just doesnt agree with my rationale. Part of effective parenting is your children questioning the why, and then coming to understand the lesson you are teaching them. This parenting style doesnt give children the chance to be HUMANS. Humans are inherently imperfect, we have big emotions, even as adults have trouble controlling our thoughts and emotions. So how does it make sense to just expect a child to do something 100% of the time 'because you said so' Children are little people, with big emotions, and in order to control those emotions they first have to understand what they are feeling. They cannot recognize emotions yet and

No comments:

Post a Comment